1×10 Dry PRIMED Treated Lumber is a C&Better grade, meaning the clearest grade you can get in a pine. This is a fairly clear board that is re-dried after treatment and primed on all sides. It is sold by the board in either 12′ or 16′ lengths. Please inquire with sales staff regarding lengths as this could change over time. Boards are S4S where both sides and edges are planed smooth. Actual board dimension is 3/4″ thick by 9-1/4″ wide.
These C&Better graded boards have been re-dried after treatment. Our finest treated boards available, for customers wanting the very best. The C&Better grade is virtually a clear stock on one face and both edges, but can occasionally have a pin knot or small blemish.
Our C&Better boards are below-ground treated, providing the better protection for your project.
These boards are re-dried after being treated, KDAT – Kiln Dried After Treatment down to a 19% moisture rate.
This step to re-dry the boards after treatment:
- Helps reduce cupping, twisting and warping by allowing the boards to dry and ultimately shrink in a controlled environment
- No delay before staining or coating as the wood can be painted or coated immediately without waiting since it is already dry.
- Greater nail and fastener holding power as the dry treated process allows the boards to hold tighter and stay tighter.
- Cleaner and lighter in weight since the drying process eliminates the moisture thus reducing the weight of the boards, making them lighter and easier to handle.
- Environmentally sound as the re-drying assures immediate and maximum preservation fixation within the wood, providing a safer, cleaner and environmentally sound product.
TIER DECK PACKAGE – We provide discounted tier pricing on all treated lumber orders starting at 50+ boards. This is a family pack, meaning the treated boards can be of various sizes and lengths to qualify for this discounted pricing.