Durable Premium Louvered Exterior Shutters with a clear Woodlife Wood Preservative Treatment. Many different sizes can be ordered, please allow 4-6 weeks. Tier Discount prices on bulk orders. Any combination of shutter sizes apply for tier discounts.
- * Two panel fixed louvered shutter
- * Available in widths of 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″ and 22″
- * Lengths 37″ to 85″
- * 1-1/16″ thick
- * Side Stiles are 1-3/4″ wide
- * Rails: Top 1-3/4″, Center 1-3/4″, and Bottom 3-5/8″ wide
- * Louvers measure 1/4″ thick x 1-1/4″ wide
- * Made from clear unfinished white ponderosa pine
- * 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty when you prime and paint all 6 sides with an exterior grade product.
EXTEND the Life of your Shutter: Most shutters fail due to moisture getting into the top of the shutters, expanding the shutter stiles. Protect the top of your shutters with our Copper Shutter Caps (sold separately). Looks great and gives your shutter a longer life!
Woodlife is a clear protective treatment applied to extend the life by protecting against decay, rot, and water damage. Woodlife also prohibits the growth of mold, mildew, and fungi. Treatment will help prevent checking, splitting, and warping.
These shutters are not recommended for hinging, please see the heavier CLASSIC shutters for hinging. Shutters are sold by the pair online and can be purchased individually or in pairs at our store.
Shutters can be ordered in this width:
12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, and 22″
And this length:
37″, 39″, 43″, 47″, 51″, 55″, 59″, 63″, 67″, 71″, 75″, 79″, 81″, and 85″
Additional widths and lengths may be custom ordered by contacting our store. Please allow 4-6 weeks when ordering shutters. Tier discounts apply to any size shutter, stock or special order.