Premium Louvered Exterior Shutters. Durable Shutters made with Radiata Pine. We stock most of the 16″ and a few of the 14″ and 18″ widths. Many different sizes can be ordered in as needed. Please allow 4-6 weeks on back-orders and sizes we don’t stock. Tier Discount prices on bulk orders. Any combination of shutter sizes apply for tier discounts.
- – Two panel fixed louvered shutter
- – Available in widths of 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″ and 22″
- – Lengths 37″ to 85″
- – Shutter is 1-1/16″ thick
- – Side Stiles are 1-3/4″ wide
- – Rails: Top 1-3/4″, Center 1-3/4″, and Bottom 3-5/8″ wide
- – Louvers measure 1/4″ thick x 1-1/4″ wide
- – Made from clear unfinished white ponderosa pine
- * 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty when you prime and paint all 6 sides with an exterior grade product.
EXTEND the Life of your Shutter: Most shutters fail due to moisture getting into the top of the shutters, expanding the shutter stiles. Protect the top of your shutters with our Copper Shutter Caps (sold separately). Looks great and gives your shutter a longer life!
These shutters are not recommended for hinging and will void the warranty. Please see the heavier CLASSIC shutters for hinging. Shutters are sold by the pair online and can be purchased individually or in pairs at our store.
Shutters can be ordered in this width:
12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, and 22″
And this length:
37″, 39″, 43″, 47″, 51″, 55″, 59″, 63″, 67″, 71″, 75″, 79″, 81″, and 85″
Additional widths and lengths may be custom ordered by contacting our store. Please allow 4-6 weeks when ordering shutters not presently in stock. Tier discounts apply to any size shutter, stock or special order.