Screen Tight 5-Bar 1″ thick screen door in Pressure Treated Pine. Bar design matches porch balusters and provides greater screen protection on bottom of door. Great choice for an attractive and economical screen door.
- Clear Pressure Treated styles
- 36″ wide, 80″ tall and 1″ thick
- Mortise and tenon construction to prevent sagging or warping
- Charcoal Fiberglass screen installed with 0.155 inch spline
- Spline and screen can be easily removed for painting and screen repairs
- Reversible for right or left-handed use
Add to basket for Quote
* Please select length and quantity to add to basket for quote.
Charcoal fiberglass screen can be removed for easy repairs. Wood frame allows for trimming up to 3/8″ on top and sides and up to 1″ off bottom. Door made with Pressure Treated Yellow Pine. It is recommended to stain and seal or prime and paint with exterior grade products to increase the life of the door.
Hardware for doors are sold separately.