Durable Three Raised Panel Exterior Shutters with Woodlife Wood Preservative Treatment. These shutters are made to last.
- – Raised panels on one side only
- – 16″ wide
- – Shutter is 1-1/16″ thick
- – Side Stiles are 1-3/4″ wide
- – Rails: Top 3-5/8″, Center 2-5/8″, and Bottom 3-5/8″ wide
- – Made from clear unfinished white ponderosa pine
- – Woodlife Wood Preservative treatment applied
- * 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty when you prime and paint all 6 sides with an exterior grade product.
Shutters are made as ordered. Please allow 4-6 weeks on these shutters. Tier Discount prices on bulk orders. Any combination of shutter sizes apply for tier discounts.
Add to basket for Quote Purchase online at our TotalWood Store
* Please select length and quantity to add to basket for quote.
EXTEND the Life of your Shutter: Most shutters fail due to moisture getting into the top of the shutters, expanding the shutter stiles. Protect the top of your shutters with our Copper Shutter Caps (sold separately). Looks great and gives your shutter a longer life!
Woodlife is a clear protective treatment applied to extend the life by protecting against decay, rot, and water damage. Woodlife also prohibits the growth of mold, mildew, and fungi. Treatment will help prevent checking, splitting, and warping.
Available in the following lengths:
37″, 39″, 43″, 47″, 51″, 55″, 59″, 63″, 67″, 71″, 75″, 79″, 81″, and 85″
Additional widths and lengths may be custom ordered by contacting our store.