PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information is information that can be used to identify an individual. We collect personal information during the Secure Checkout option of our TotalWoodStore.com website and during the quote request of our CapitolCitylumber.com website. The personal information collected includes information provided to us directly by individuals. The collection of all personal information described herein is necessary to facilitate orders and quotes. This information includes but is not limited to:
- Individual and/or company name.
- Contact information (ie: email address, phone number and delivery/billing address).
- Order and payment information.
In addition, we collect device information, such as:
- IP address and information about the device used to access the services.
- How and which services are used.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Usage and disclosure of personal information is for the sole purpose of:
- Facilitate the processing of payment transactions through PayPal, Braintree (sourced by PayPal) and Authorize.net.
- Respond to requests and inquiries.
- Provide support services such as shipping quotes.
- Send administrative information, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- Administer promotions or contests.
- Facilitate social sharing functionality.
- Analyze and monitor services usage and to make improvements.
- Help secure the services, prevent fraud and enforce our policies.
- Help personalize our services.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We do share personal information to third parties for payment processing and shipping of orders. We do not share personal information to any other third parties.
We do not sell personal information to any third parties.
Customers will only receive contact from our customer service department regarding orders, requests or quotes initiated by the customer.
Customers may choose not to provide us personal information when using our website(s) or mobile application(s). However, if the information request is not identified as optional and a customer chooses not to provide required personal information, then we (Capitol City Lumber Company) may be unable to complete the request, have a way to respond to the customer or complete the estimate/order.
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We will retain personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law or regulation.
USE OF OUR SERVICES BY MINORS:
Our services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13) and we request that these individuals do not provide personal information through our services without parental or guardian guidance.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, please contact us in writing:
Capitol City Lumber Company
4216 Beryl Road
Raleigh, NC 27606
Fax: (919) 833-1011