Accoya Grey Decking has a beautiful grey color to the core for a 100% real wood decking with ultra high-performance.
Decking already colored through-out the board provides a decking with little maintenance needed over the years. Non-toxic cool grey coloring and 100% recyclable decking boards. Amazingly stable and sustainable with a 25 year life residential and 10 year commercial warranty. Clear A1 grade decking in a 5/4×6 dimension with a micro-beveled edge. Can be used on a 16″ or 24″ on-center joist span.
Add to basket for Quote
* Please select length and quantity to add to basket for quote.
Benefits of the Accoya Decking:
– Accoya decking has a 25 year Warranty.
– Swelling and shrinkage is reduced by 75% over other natural decking.
– Accoya is insect resistant to a large variety of insects and termites.
NO NEED TO COAT
– Grey color is all the way through the board.
RECYCLABLE & NON-TOXIC
– Protects the environment by being void of common treatments. This wood can be safely reused, recycled and incinerated.
RETAINS STRENGTH & HARDNESS
– Hardness increases during processing this wood. High strength to weight ratio makes it suitable most exterior applications.
FROM SUSTAINABLE SOURCES
– Accoya is made from FSC certified and other regionally certified woods. A naturally renewable source.
– Cooler to the touch, Accoya is ideal for decks and exterior floors. Accoya also limits splinters more than traditional wood decking.
Must use Stainless Steel hardware for this wood. Must use a Deck Wrap or other joist wrap tape between Accoya decking boards and treated wood joists.
All Accoya decks should be cleaned at least once a year. Use a stiff brush and clean water. If needing a cleaning agent, use a cleaner with a PH below nine and rinse well with clean water. It is NOT recommended to do a pressure-cleaning.