Improve the Look of your Deck with Anchorseal.
Whether you are replacing a few boards, re-topping your existing structure or building a brand new deck, using AnchorSeal on the end of the boards will improve your deck. Where ever you cut your deck boards, be sure to coat the cut ends with AnchorSeal. AnchorSeal is a hybrid wax emulsion sealer that prevents end checking and cracking of boards. We stock AnchorSeal in quarts and gallons.
AnchorSeal 2® Green Wood Sealer is ideal to be used on the end of Ipe boards.
- Hybrid wax emulsion sealer
- Easy to apply
- Can reduce 90% of end checking and cracking
- Use on the ends of IPE and other exterior use hardwoods
- Reduces blue stain in logs
Add to basket for Quote
* Please select length and quantity to add to basket for quote.
Apply to ends immediately after cutting. One gallon covers approximately 100 square feet depending on wood surface conditions. Comes in Quarts and Gallons