Classic Heavy Duty Louvered Exterior Shutters with Woodlife Wood Preservative Treatment. The classic shutter has wider and thicker rails than the Premium Heavy Duty Louvered Shutter. An ideal shutter for historic areas. This shutter can be hinged or fixed to the house. Many different sizes can be ordered, please allow 4-6 weeks. Tier Discount prices on bulk orders. Any combination of shutter sizes apply for tier discounts.
- * Two panel fixed louvered shutter
- * Available in widths of 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″ and 22″
- * Lengths 37″ to 85″
- * Shutter is 1-1/8″ thick
- * Side Stiles are 2-5/8″ wide
- * Louver dimensions are 1/4” thick x 1-5/8” wide
- * Rails: Top 2-5/8″, Center 3-5/8″, and Bottom 5-1/2″ wide
- * Made from clear unfinished white ponderosa pine
- * Dip treated with Clear Woodlife Treatment
- * 1-Year Manufacturers Warranty when you prime and paint all 6 sides with an exterior grade product.
EXTEND the Life of your Shutter: Most shutters fail due to moisture getting into the top of the shutters, expanding the shutter stiles. Protect the top of your shutters with our Copper Shutter Caps (sold separately). Looks great and gives your shutter a longer life!
Woodlife is a clear protective treatment applied to extend the life by protecting against decay, rot, and water damage. Woodlife also prohibits the growth of mold, mildew, and fungi. Treatment will help prevent checking, splitting, and warping.
These shutters are recommended for hinging.
Shutters can be ordered in this width:
12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, and 22″
And this length:
37″, 39″, 43″, 47″, 51″, 55″, 59″, 63″, 67″, 71″, 75″, 79″, 81″, and 85″
Additional widths and lengths may be custom ordered by contacting our store. Please allow 4-6 weeks when ordering shutters. Tier discounts apply to any size shutter, stock or special order.