Innovative Poly-Ash Technology Siding is made to hold up to harsher climates and moisture-prone areas. Made with fly-ash, a by-product recovered from coal combustion. The fly-ash is combined with polymers to become a durable siding. This siding is a good replacement for the discontinued hardboard 9″ smooth beaded lap siding.
Recommended to use a separate primer and paint that is exterior grade. Can use traditional exterior-grade caulk or exterior-grade wood fillers for filling nail holes. Any common high-quality exterior-grade fastener can be used. 20-Year limited warranty against cracking, warping, or sustaining damage from bugs or water.
Full Stocking dealer of TruExterior Beaded Lap Siding at our Raleigh lumber yard. Not in the Raleigh area? Purchase our gorgeous Beaded Lap Siding online at the Total Wood Store.
TruExterior Beaded Lap Siding Size
This lap siding is smooth beaded and measures: 7/16″ thick x 9″ wide x 16′ length.
Benefits of using Beaded Lap Siding:
- * Nearly Impervious to moisture and termites. Ideal for moisture prone areas, ground contact or contact with masonry;
- * 70% recycled materials used in manufacturing siding;
- * Resists rot and decay;
- * Inorganic material that offers no food source to carpenter ants, termites, carpenter bees;
- * Dimensionally stable and promotes better paint retention than wood, even with dark colors;
- * No need to pre-drill holes and can be fastened close to the edge.
- * Fire Resistant