WOODLIFE® Classic Clear Wood Preservative distributed by Rust-oleum
- For use on above ground pressure-treated and untreated wood
- Water-based formula
- Protects against decay and rot by resisting mold
- Protects against moisture damage
- Use on rails, fences, posts, landscape ties, and more
- Stainable and paintable after 24 hours
- Can be used as a clear topcoat for better protection
Add to basket for Quote Purchase online at our TotalWood Store
* Please select length and quantity to add to basket for quote.
Apply to new wood, no need to wait for wood to “season”. Can be applied to damp or dry wood. Wait 24 hours before applying topcoat. Covers approximately 150 to 250 square feet per gallon depending on conditions of wood surface. Clean up with soap and water. Once dry, use mineral spirits for clean up.