Innovative Poly-Ash Technology Siding made to hold up to harsher climates and moisture prone areas. Made with fly-ash, a by product recovered from coal combustion. The fly-ash is combined with polymers to become a durable siding.
1 x 4 x 16′
1 x 6 x 16′
1 x 8 x 16′
1 x 10 x 16′
1 x 12 x 16′
5/4 x 4 x 16′
5/4 x 5 x 16′
5/4 x 6 x 16′
Benefits of using this siding:
- * Great for moisture prone areas, ground contact or contact with masonry;
- * 70% recycled materials used in manufacturing siding;
- * Resists rot and decay;
- * Inorganic material that offers no food source to carpenter ants, termites, carpenter bees;
- * Dimensionally stable and promotes better paint retention than wood, even with dark colors;
- * No need to pre-drill holes and can be fastened close to the edge.
Recommended to use a separate primer and paint that is exterior grade. Can use a traditional exterior-grade caulk or exterior grade wood fillers for filling nail holes. Any common high-quality exterior grade fastener can be used. 20-Year limited warranty against cracking, warping or sustaining damage from bugs or water.